Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Future Reflections

I don't have a lot of specific ideas about what I want to do as far as my profession goes yet. With a degree in Graphic Communications, a person can end up doing a lot of different things. Management, design, sales, technical work, marketing, and advertising are only a few of the areas where Graphic Communications has a big role.

Mostly I want to do something I enjoy. I know this sounds fairly obvious, but I mean this in spite of money or status or whatever else might drive a person. Most of my goals have a lot more to do with lifestyle and family than a more conventional definition of success. I know that I want to live in a city with character. I lived in Nashville for the first 18 years of my life and loved it, so I'm sure that has something to do with this desire. I want a family and to be able to support them. I also wish to continue to pursue literature and music as my primary hobbies. I see myself living a fairly relaxed and relatively simple life in the future. I am sure that the specifics of what and where will work themselves out sooner than I may think.

No comments:

Post a Comment