Saturday, January 10, 2009

Introduction

My name is Brent Berkompas, and I am a Graphic Communications major from Nashville, TN. I am a junior, but this is only my second year in Graphic Communications as I was in engineering for my first year for some reason. 

Outside of class I have several hobbies. These include running, cycling, and frisbee as far as athletic activities go. My two favorite things in the world, though, are books and music. I read a lot outside of class and enjoy a variety of literature and philosophy. I nurture a basically unhealthy love of music, especially rock, folk, (authentic) country, blues, or any combination of these genres. I collect and constantly play vinyl records on my turntable. It is a rare day indeed when I am not found for at least a couple of hours listening to music and reading in my apartment. I get out some too, I promise, but I love me some books and music.

I am still not certain what I want to end up doing once I graduate. Graphic Communications offers a wide variety of potential career paths. I have faith that this will become clearer to me in the coming semester.

1 comment:

  1. gee brent you sure sound interesting...I think we should maybe meet and spend some time together this semester, I feel like we would mesh well...

    IF you EVER want to chat, please give me a call 4016486543 : )

    ReplyDelete