Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our group was not in class to hear the presentations on Wednesday, but I will talk about our group meeting with our client. I think it went really well and that we have some good direction. They talked a lot about branding and redoing some of their promotional posters and other materials, so as a Graphics major, I am excited to use my skills. I think we will be able to help them a lot and give them a good student perspective.

As far as online portfolios go, I have used the Blackboard program some, but I don't really like it. Its design and layouts are too simplistic for me. I am pretty picky about graphical stuff. I did have the opportunity to create a website for one of my graphics classes, though, that incorporated some portfolio aspects. We used Dreamweaver, and I really enjoyed personalizing and designing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment