Monday, February 23, 2009

Presentations

I really enjoyed Byron's presentation. I thought he was very knowledgeable and that he really cared about fishing. The slide show was well put together and the presentation flowed well. His props were also relevant and provided good examples.

I liked Joe's presentation as well. It included a lot of personal content relating to his hometown, and I thought that made it interesting. I could again tell that he really liked what he was talking about. The recipe was a great thing to bring in and let the class try, and it is something all of us could use.

Scotty's presentation was also enjoyable. I am not the biggest football fan, and was not very well informed on a lot of the specifics of football. I could tell he knew what he was talking about, and he has to. The presentation also made the point that it takes a lot of knowledge and understanding to play football at such a high level.

No comments:

Post a Comment