Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Client Meeting and Project

I like the concepts for this project so far. We have an actual goal we are trying to accomplish that if pursued correctly will produce real results. It was helpful hearing from our client to better know what we are going for. I think I would prefer doing something creative and interactive for students over doing the strategic planning document. The idea to create humorous informative videos appeals to me a lot because I really like filming and editing videos anyways. 

I do have one concern with the Redfern project. Most students do not take Redfern very seriously in my experience. It bears the brunt of a lot of ridicule and is the punch line to a lot of jokes. Still, I think that doing something humorous that would appeal to students is a good idea. Maybe this will show students that Redfern has a sense of humor too. We would just have to make sure that this was really pulled off well, or it might just make things worse as far as Redfern's image goes.

Our group has worked together really well so far. Feedback on resumes was very helpful and constructive. I think we will be able to accomplish a lot on the upcoming project, and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment